1n2d Araku Road Trip Ex Annavaram
₹945.00 – ₹7,350.00
Day 1:- Proceed To Araku
Pick up @ Annavaram and Proceed to Araku. Enroute visit Paderu. Check in at the resort. on stay at the resort.
After Breakfast, Check Out Of The Hotel/Resort & Return to Vizag.
Enroute Visit To: Tribal Museum, Padmapuram gardens, Coffee Plantations, Galikonda View Point, Borra Caves.
Finally reach Vizag( If You Wish, You may have an option for a Vizag sight seeing Tour).
Drop back at the Railway Station for return journey.
Vizag sight seeing will cost extra
One night stay at Araku,
Car for Sight Seeing,
All Taxes, All Toll And Parking Charges.
All Lunch And Dinner, Breakfast.
All Entry Charges.
Visiting katiki water falls Will Cost Extra.
our vehicles will not go to Katiki waterfalls near Borra caves because of bad road conditions.Only jeeps go till a certain point to reach Katiki waterfalls . from that point you will have to cross a railway bridge and trek for 4 km up and down. If you intend you may perform this on your own.
Terms and Conditions
- 15 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellation requested more than 20 Days before from date of commencement of the package
- 35 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellation requested in between 10 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the package
- 50 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellations requested in between 7-10 days from date of commencement of package
- 75% cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellations requested in between 2-7 days from date of commencement of package
- 100% No Refund on the complete package cost on cancellations requested with in 48 Hours from date of commencement of package
- Non refundable for Packages & bookings during following Peak season Jan 24-Jan 26, Aug 13-Aug 16, Oct 7- Oct 15, Dec 23-Dec 31, Jan 10-Jan 16.
- The above mentioned per person cost is arrived assuming the minimum guaranteed people mentioned above. Any reduction in the number of people traveling can have an impact on the per person costing. Reduction in number of passengers can increase the per person budget.