1N2D Rail cum road Araku tour package Best seller Group
₹1,890.00 – ₹2,992.50
Day 1:-(Proceed To Araku)
Reach & report at Vizag railway station by 6:15 Am(You have to plan your own travel accordingly) Upon arrival in Vizag railway station, take the train journey till Araku. Enjoy the train passing through tunnels, bridges & landscapes. Upon arrival to Borra Caves, pick up & visit Borra Caves , Galikonda view point , Coffee plantation. Check in to the hotel. Over night stay at Araku.
After Breakfast, Check out of the hotel/resort & return to Vizag. Visit to:- Tribal Museum , Coffee house, Padmapuram garden, and Chapurai. Return to Vizag. Visit Kailashgiri , R K Beach, Submarine Museum and Visakha museum. Drop back at the Railway Station for return journey.
Haritha Valley resort Araku valley
One night stay at Araku,
Transportation as per itineary
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner On day 1 as per the choice of selection
Breakfast & Lunch On Day 2
Conference Hall with High Tea, Projector screen , Mike & seating
Tribal dance with Campfire & Music
Dedicated assistance of a tour Escort.
Train tickets from vizag to Araku.
Extra Bed Charges.(Rs 300 per person)
Terms and Conditions
- 15 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellation requested more than 20 Days before from date of commencement of the package
- 35 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellation requested in between 10 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the package
- 50 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellations requested in between 7-10 days from date of commencement of package
- 75% cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellations requested in between 2-7 days from date of commencement of package
- 100% No Refund on the complete package cost on cancellations requested with in 48 Hours from date of commencement of package
- Non refundable for Packages & bookings during following Peak season Jan 24-Jan 26, Aug 13-Aug 16, Oct 7- Oct 15, Dec 23-Dec 31, Jan 10-Jan 16.
- The above mentioned per person cost is arrived assuming the minimum guaranteed people mentioned above. Any reduction in the number of people traveling can have an impact on the per person costing. Reduction in number of passengers can increase the per person budget.