1n2d Rail cum road araku tour package Best seller
₹945.00 – ₹7,350.00
Day 1:-(Proceed To Araku
Reach & Report At Vizag Railway Station By 6:15 Am(You Have To Plan Your Own Travel Accordingly)
Upon Arrival In Vizag Railway Station, You Will Be Meet By Our Travel Manager & Assisted To Take Your Onward Araku Train.
Enjoy The Train Passing Through Tunnels, Bridges & Landscapes.Upon Arrival To Araku Valley, Pick up & Transfer to the Resort.
Post Lunch, Visit Tribal Museum,
Rest Of The Day At Leisure & Overnight Stay At Araku Valley.
After Breakfast, Check Out Of The Hotel/Resort & Return Back To Vizag.
Enroute Visit To:-Ananthagiri,
Galikonda View Point,
Finally Reach Vizag( If You Wish, You May Have Option For a Vizag Site Seeing Tour).
Drop Back At The Railway Station For Return Journey.
Note:-Vizag Site Seeing Will Cost Extra.You Will Have To Reach Vizag Railway Station At 6:00 Am At Any Cost To Available For This Package And The Only Train To Araku Departs At 6: 45 Am. In Case, There Is No Availability Of Train Tickets From Vizag To Araku Valley. Then, We Can Arrange For Onward Travel By Car To Araku On Day1.
One night stay at Araku,
Car for Sight Seeing,
All Taxes, All Toll And Parking Charges.
All Lunch And Dinner, Breakfast.
All Entry Charges.
Visiting katiki water falls On Day 2 Will Cost Extra.
Train tickets from vizag to araku.
our vehicles will not go to katiki waterfalls near borra caves because of bad road conditions.Only jeeps go till a certain point to reach katiki waterfalls . from that point you will have to cross a railway bridge and trek for 4 km up and down. If you intend you may perform this on your own.
Terms and Conditions
- 15 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellation requested more than 20 Days before from date of commencement of the package
- 35 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellation requested in between 10 – 20 days from the date of commencement of the package
- 50 % cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellations requested in between 7-10 days from date of commencement of package
- 75% cancellation charges on the complete package cost for cancellations requested in between 2-7 days from date of commencement of package
- 100% No Refund on the complete package cost on cancellations requested with in 48 Hours from date of commencement of package
- Non refundable for Packages & bookings during following Peak season Jan 24-Jan 26, Aug 13-Aug 16, Oct 7- Oct 15, Dec 23-Dec 31, Jan 10-Jan 16.
- The above mentioned per person cost is arrived assuming the minimum guaranteed people mentioned above. Any reduction in the number of people traveling can have an impact on the per person costing. Reduction in number of passengers can increase the per person budget.